- how do i become a professional hunter?
- Is the .308 Caliber strong enough to kill Elk at 300 Plus Yards or do I need something bigger and stronger?
- How do I start bowhunting?
- Is it illegal to hunt without license or tags on Private Property in California?
- What type of boot should I get for early season bow hunts?
- fisherman on how do i become a professional hunter?
- berry_js on how do i become a professional hunter?
- Annie Oakleaf on how do i become a professional hunter?
- Qbnsizzle on how do i become a professional hunter?
- Football Freak on Is the .308 Caliber strong enough to kill Elk at 300 Plus Yards or do I need something bigger and stronger?
Tag Archives: deer
ever since ive been bow hunting i just cant get the deer in about 20-30 yards. would you have a little advice you can give me on how to call or whatever it takes to get a deer within 20-30 … Continue reading
And what would be the best hunting method for your choice in your opinion. Lets limit this to White Tailed, Black Tailed, Mule Deer, and Coues Deer.
i always wondered why there was a picture of a deer or elk on the bottle of jagermeister. anyone got any ideas?
I’m not new to shooting just hunting deer and other game. I currently have an AR-15 that I use for target practice/varmit but I am looking to get something larger for deer and possibly some other larger game.
I’m trying to find a good gun to go hunting with but I can’t decide.
Does anyone know where good deer hunting areas are in North Carolina? New to area and want to hunt this season?
Bow hunting too!
I want to hunt deer for the meat. Not the trophy. I own a .308 remington. What grain and type of round should i use for minimal meat damage? Ide like to reload later down the road as well. What … Continue reading
I have read that deer most often relieve themselves soon after getting up from bedding. If I scout an area with a good number of tracks but no droppings, does this indicate that the bedding area is not nearby? Been … Continue reading
What do you prefer hunting, Deer Antalope, Elk, Bear, and what is the distants you like taking them at?
For all the people who use cowboy lever action Rifles like the Model 1895 Cowboy by Marlin. I’d prefer to here from people who shoot 45/70 Gov’t. rounds but if you shoot a large heavy old bullet its ok as … Continue reading